- General HVAC design (system, area, engineering for procurement) in a concept study (onshore oil & gas project)
- Interface with Company, third parties and other disciplines
- Capacity check and calculations for cooling, ventilation and heating
- Prepare/modify D&ID's and Flow diagram
- Layout evaluations
- Input to MEL & MTO
- Coordination with other disciplines
- Engineer (B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
- Lower educational degree may be acceptable with relevant experience.
- Experience with HVAC system design within oil & gas business.
- Long experience with ventilation and cooling in onshore / industry may be acceptable
- Structured, cooperative
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
Duration 02.12.2019 - 30.06.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
04 nov 2019
22.11.2019 18.00 CET