Our client is looking for someone that has experience in Process Safety Management, as well as DOT experience. Midstream experience is a plus.
Responsible for EHS operational support, coordination, and execution in areas of policies, programs, and procedures, including, but not limited to: company EHS policies and regulatory agency compliance, program development/implementation, hazard identification, incident identification, remedial programs, risk identification/mitigation, and performance measures.
· Coordinates broad EHS program objectives for assigned areas
· Coordinates with BU in the implementation & execution of EHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
· Coordinates with the area/BU to develop local emergency response tactics
· Coordinates with BU leaders to ensure their leadership in and support of EHS programs.
· Leads EHS incident investigations
· Reviews the accumulation and reporting of EHS Performance Measures and takes remedial action.
· Serves as BU contact and advises on EHS related issues.
· May develop and implement EHS programs and procedures.
· Work may involve moderate to heavy physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions
· Some international and domestic travel to field and office locations (up to 30% travel)
· On-call 24 hours
· Lifting up to 25 lbs
· Occasional use of stairs, ladders, etc.
· May require respirator use
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in environmental or Occupational Safety and Health or other related field
· Typically requires 6 years of experience in EHS
· OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) + 3 years of additional equivalent experience.
· Three years of oil and gas experience preferred
· Certification in one or more of the following preferred: Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Oil and Gas Operator
01 nov 2019
30.11.2019 00.00 CET