- Overall responsible for relevant working environment factors in design, e.g. noise, lighting, access, ergonomics, chemical exposure, EMC.
- Set working environment area limits for working environment factors according to Client and authority requirements.
- Review of all platform systems to identify working tasks for operational phase.
- Review identified tasks wrt to working environment factors.
- Identify need for and perform health risk assessments for working environment factors.
- Document the process in a Working environment report.
- Responsible for Interface and follow-up with 3rd party noise engineering.
- Responsible for HMI-analysises, either internal or 3rd party.
- Responsible for handling interface with authorities wrt to working environment.
- Follow-up of procurement packages wrt to working environment
- Master Degree or bachelor degree
- Extensive experience with offshore related Working Environment engineering during EPC phase.
- Experience with DNVGL spec regime.
- Experience with government body interface.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Duration Oct. 2019 - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
14 okt 2019
29.11.2019 18.00 CET