- Overall management and administration of the contract between Client and the Customer
- Fulfil budgeted financial result for the Study
- Fulfil all commitments set in the contract. This implies responsibility for ensuring that all HSE goals, quality requirements, financial goals and schedule requirements are achieved.
- Lead and coordinate the study team
- Accountable for Studies deliverables, execution in own organisation and in accordance to statutory requirements, laws and regulations, Customer requirements and requirements (W3).
- Manage and approve resources allocated to the study and at any time, ensure that requests for necessary resources are directed to the resource responsible unit
- Ensure that the project organisation has the necessary knowledge of laws, regulations, standards and procedures that apply to the study
- Ensure knowledge of Life Cycle Information (LCI) and/or Documentation for Operation (DFO) deliverable sin accordance to Contract/Project requirements.
- Establish the required engineering interface information towards external and internal organisational units and projects
- Managing external interfaces with other Contractors
- Ensure that supplier information required to complete the work is identified and communicated within the study team
- Ensure that relevant design verification activities are adequate and carried out as required.
- Ensure that requirements from fabrication, installation, system completion, operations and other relevant parties are fully known and observed
- Ensure integration of third parties or other contractor personnel as required
- Identify and report project risks within the scope of work.
- Ensure that study team have a responsible attitude towards man-hours budgets and schedule and report progress in a weekly basis.
- Report internal and external status and implement required corrective actions to ensure optimal study execution
- Overall responsibility for all conversation and communication with Customer.
- Ensure experience transfer from the project, including areas as quality, working methods, IT systems, cost and schedule
- Engineer, Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience from project and / or study management
- Technical background and 5-10 years of relevant experience from the offshore industry
- Good V&M experience
- Be "on", open, have management focus and seek best practices
- Be proactive and help find cost-optimal solutions
- Be close to the VEM management and own team, easy going and positive person
- Deliver according to cost and plan
- Norwegian and English orally and in writing
Duration Snarest - 31.08.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
01 okt 2019
18.10.2019 18.00 CET