- Responsible for design of specific component/components within the project design team.
Producing drawings, component ITP and other necessary documentation for sourcing, production, site assembly, as well as for documentation.
- Responsible for clarifying all technical and commercial interfaces, taking full ownership of component.
- Assisting Lead Engineer (LE) and project manager (PM) in assessing the contract technical risks and also identify technical opportunities.
- Ensure that all Engineering work for component is completed within scheduled Milestones of the contract
- Responsible for fulfilling requirements of cost, time, Quality and function affected by component design
- When needed to fulfill milestones request of overtime might be necessary, to be approved by lead engineer
- When needed to fulfill milestones adjustment of vacation period might be necessary, to be approved by lead engineer
- Strong CAD knowledge/expert within Solid Edge
- Ability and experience to understand the physical requirements as well as manufacturing requirements affecting component design.
- Ability to determine the most suitable solutions as response to technical/physical/logistical and commercial requirements.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Working language is English and Swedish
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Options Most likely to be extended to august 2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Mechanical Engineer (Solid Edge)
En av våre kunder
27 aug 2019
20.09.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.