- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages in wind greenfield offshore HVDC converter platform project.
- PRE for HVDC Platform Main & Emergency Switchboards, including sub-DB’s.
- PRE for procurement of 400/230V UPS system and 220 VDC system incl. battery packages and distribution.
- Responsible for technical requisition and implementing of all technical requirements for the procurement package.
- Follow up package vendor including FAT, meetings, review and approval of vendor documentation.
- Follow up and participate in planning and coordination of delivery of vendor equipment at site.
- Interface with other disciplines as necessary.
- Implement vendor information into project engineering systems
- Bachelor or master degree, electrical power engineering. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of education.
- FSE Course
- Ex Course
Required Work Experience / Krav til arbeidserfaring:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from electrical engineering in major greenfield offshore EPC projects.
- Experience from offshore wind HVDC platforms would be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with being PRE (package responsible engineer) on relevant equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, ATEX, IEC and VDE
Required Qualifications / Krav til kvalifikasjoner:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Knowledge and interest for offshore wind and renewable energy
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Electrical Package Responsible Engineer (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
30 jul 2019
30.08.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.