- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages in wind greenfield offshore HVDC converter platform project.
- PRE for HVDC Platform Main & Emergency Switchboards, including sub-DB’s.
- PRE for procurement of 400/230V UPS system and 220 VDC system incl. battery packages and distribution.
- Responsible for technical requisition and implementing of all technical requirements for the procurement package.
- Follow up package vendor including FAT, meetings, review and approval of vendor documentation.
- Follow up and participate in planning and coordination of delivery of vendor equipment at site.
- Interface with other disciplines as necessary.
- Implement vendor information into project engineering systems
- Bachelor or master degree, electrical power engineering. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of education.
- FSE Course
- Ex Course
Required Work Experience / Krav til arbeidserfaring:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from electrical engineering in major greenfield offshore EPC projects.
- Experience from offshore wind HVDC platforms would be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with being PRE (package responsible engineer) on relevant equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, ATEX, IEC and VDE
Required Qualifications / Krav til kvalifikasjoner:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Knowledge and interest for offshore wind and renewable energy
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
30 jul 2019
23.08.2019 18.00 CET