NSB Omega is looking for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Construction Monitors.
• Bachelor of Engineering or Technical Diploma in Civil Engineering or a related discipline, supplemented by experience in construction monitoring, surveillance and inspection activities for large civil projects, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Field experience in monitoring, surveillance and inspection activities on large construction projects. Combination of education / experience will be considered. Site Experience will be an asset.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, codes and standards.
• Knowledge of Quality Management principles
• Working knowledge of incident investigation / root cause analysis.
• Safety oriented.
• Demonstrated willingness to adhere to the client's vision and core values.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with other team members.
• Must possess project management skills combined with sound judgment and decision making skills
• Must be able to work effectively as a key member of the Team within a multi-functional team
• Proven interpersonal, communications, leadership and team skills.
• Must be self-motivated with demonstrated sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan work well, and to be well-organized.
• Solution oriented and demonstrated creative thinking.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative/supportive manner with stakeholders.
• Incumbent must be willing to work at site and; possibly on night shift.
St. John's, NL
St. John's, NL
NSB | Omega
17 jul 2019
30.08.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.