- The Architect supervisor shall ensure that architect discipline related works are prepared, performed, completed and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and Contract requirements
- Special attention to technical rooms completion including interface handling towards Insulation, EIT and HVAC disciplines.
- Develop and work with local inspectors.
- Monitor Contractor and subcontractors performance with emphasis on HSE, technical quality and progress
- Report status, areas in need of improvement and/or attention to management
- Be proactive and take corrective actions as required, without undermining Contractor’s responsibility.
- Contribute to technical solutions in cooperation with engineering and commissioning.
- Ensure that construction is according to established plans and delivery on time
- Ensure that Contractor delivers acceptable quality
- Ensure timely closing of actions and punch items by Contractor and verification by own team.
- Establish close communication with Contractor from management to individual disciplines.
- Ensure dedicated HSE focus by all parties throughout the project.
- Ensure high focus on interfaces towards all involved parties and coordination at site.
- Interface, cooperate and align with other subprojects.
- Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
- Experience transfer to and from the project.
- Min. 10 years of architectural engineering experience from detail development of Living Quarters and Architectural Areas on oil & gas industry facilities, with specific focus on technical detailing
- Sound knowledge of multidiscipline engineering
- Familiar with Company’s governing documents
- Experienced with building acc. to NORSOK requirements (mainly NORSOK C-001 and C-002)
- Good technical understanding
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Structured and safe working routines
- Result and safety oriented
- Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
- Familiar with ProCoSys
- Language requirements: English
Duration 02.09.2019 - 18.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
12.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.