- We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced persons to fill the roles as Senior/ Principal Engineer Subsea Technology and Operation within the Subsea Production System competence area and Marine Operation/Offshore.
Key activities include:
- Contractor (SPS, Bundle and Installation) follow-up during project execution phase.
- Fabrication and testing of Tie-in Systems, Intervention and Tie-In tools, Bundle Systems, Preparation for Installation and Operation, Installation, Tie-In, Commissioning, Documentation
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Good understanding of project development
- Multidiscipline experience within Subsea Production Systems and Marine Operation: Tie-In Systems, Intervention and Tie-In tools, Bundle, Installation, Commissioning
- Experience with follow-up of engineering and SURF contractors
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and result oriented
- Language requirements: English
Duration 10.09.2019 - 31.12.2020
Location Stavanger, Frequent travelling. Offshore work must be expected.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Discipline Engineer Subsea Production System (TIE-IN)
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
05 jul 2019
12.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.