• Follow up expediting matters related to Company purchased goods; closely follow up with vendors upon PO placement to ensure delivery of items on time.
• Acts immediately after issue of orders/letters of intent to the supplier for which expediting is required.
• Coordinates with other Expeditors, Inspectors and Logistic coordinator.
• Coordinates and controls external company services in areas of expediting
• Obtains periodic updates relating to supply management through
o Primarily desk expediting or directly by visiting the suppliers.
o In addition, attending Vendors meetings, as required.
• Prepares expediting reports at the end of each operation and update materials information systems and consequently the Expediting Periodic Report.
• Attend meetings with logistics in order to minimize the time between the delivery of the goods and/or the pick up by the forwarding agent, where applicable.
• Obtains documents (production schedules) timely from the suppliers in agreement with the PO and contractual terms.
• Evaluating vendor schedules and working with vendor to ensure that all schedule date commitments are met and maintained.
• Informing the Project Services Manager and Package Leads, of any delays in receiving information from the Vendor.
• Manages penalties in case of delays in PO obligations on the part of the supplier.
• Provides feedback information on vendor's performance. Capable of analyzing and reporting on the physical progress of the Vendors.
• Responsible for reporting (on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis) as required by the Planning/Scheduling Manager.
• Interfacing with the Vendor and Package Leads, Schedulers in relation to the status of the equipment and material schedule and progress of the vendors.
• Prefer someone with large pipeline project experience.
• Expediting/Inspection experience.
• Understanding of expediting process
• Experience in Material coordination
• Microsoft office Word and Excel essential
• Strong organizational skills
• Verbal and written Communications Skills
• Available to travel as required
• Desired Expertise: Materials Management, Purchasing or Supply Chain
• Minimum Education: Bachelors/2-4 yr Degree
• Minimum Experience: 5 years+
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
02 jul 2019
31.07.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.