Pims Content Management
Manage information by flexible archiving and web publishing.
- All business documents stored in one place
- Files are assigned additional information (metadata and tags) that are searchable
- All users get their own private archive where individual documents can be shared with others
- Separate archives for reusable key documents and templates
- Tag and search for easy filtering and retrieval
- Tools to develop, establish and manage websites:
- User-friendly content editor for publishing
- Available for anyone from PC, tablet or smartphone with standard browser
Pims Content Management offers multiple archive solutions where it is possible to assign searchable information (metadata) and tags in addition to the file itself. This simplifies overview and retrieval of files. In addition, there is a separate archive for key documents and templates made available from public archives simplifying document creation and publishing to the Internet. Website CMS is a toolbox for the development of websites and offers user-friendly tools to write articles for presentation on web.
Key Documents and Templates
Here you can upload key documents and templates for company wide re-use and control. These are documents that are important for your business and are subject for central control.
Create archives for different purposes, access groups and upload files to enrich the information with metadata and tags. You can also create new documents based on key documents and templates.
Use Website CMS to establish a website and use our user-friendly Content Editor to manage publishing on your web sites. Key documents and templates are made easily available for publishing.