The HSEQ Advisor is a focal point for HSEQ project.
The jobholder will provide a support function to Norway operations and projects by providing a mentoring role on HSEQ matters, ensuring the effective implementation of HSEQ tools, principles and objectives and HSEQ advice to both onshore and offshore staff.
- Incorporate the Company HSEQ vision and strategies into the I-Tech HSEQ plan for incorporation into local/project delivery plans.
- Support functional and local leadership team in implementing the Global Management System and Emergency Response Plan.
- Actively participate within the Management Team to provide them with the expertise and tools that will enable business process improvement.
- Develop knowledge and resources to support regional initiatives.
- Ensure execution of company auditing requirements across Norway activities.
- Ensure compliance with all existing I-Tech 7 HSEQ Policies and Standards
- Introduce, revise and implement new techniques and procedures developed within the HSEQ Group in consultation with other relevant Company departments and monitor their effectiveness
- Ensure records of all incidents and equipment failures are retained within the Synergi database as appropriate for legislative requirements
- Support the Emergency Response system for every project location/site, and provide cover for response to emergency situations.
- Ensure compliance with regulations of local regulatory authorities and where feasible, establish contact with such authorities in order to co-operate on new or proposed regulations
- Align project documents, objectives and reporting with Company requirements.
- Ensure I-Tech 7 HSEQ Risk Management Processes are applied to all project activities.
- Ensure HSEQ visibility throughout the life of a project.
- Support projects related to supplier HSEQ management.
- Conduct HSEQ Inspections and Audits as requested.
- Support regional activities in meeting the requirements of ISO Certification.
- Professional qualifications within HSEQ. Long work experience could compensate for lack of professional qualifications in HSEQ disciplines.
- A minimum of five years HSEQ working experience in projects.
- Capable of establishing HSEQ objectives that realistically reflect potential capability.
- Able to apply broad knowledge of relevant health, safety and environmental legislative requirements and Norwegian legislations.
- Able to manage and record HSEQ deliverables with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to communicate effectively and comfortably at all levels.
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually with a minimum of supervision.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply “fit for purpose” solutions.
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and develop an enthusiastic approach to resolving problems.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English.
- Structured and organised with good attention to details.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Duration 01.08.2019 - 30.06.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
27 mai 2019
14.06.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.