- Specify technical requirements to umbilical and cables for specific projects
- Develop Scope of Work for ITT
- Contribute to procurement strategies
- Tender evaluation
- Follow up of Contractor’s engineering and fabrication activities, performance and deliveries.
- Ensure that Company requirements and Authority requirements are understood by Contractor and implemented in the design.
- Ensure that technical solutions are developed and aligned with best practice and technical leading advisors in the base organization.
- Handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities
- Participate in producing and maintaining relevant internal documentation according to internal procedures for project execution
- Input to the Project Risk register and follow up.
- Interface engineering activities
- Proactive communication with other disciplines within the project to maintain internal and external interfaces
- Engineering experience transfer from other similar internal projects.
- Feedback to the base organization and other projects.
- Master degree with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Subsea umbilical and cable design, engineering and manufacturing experience
- Experience with subsea technology and operations
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Experience with follow-up of engineering contractors
- Experience from project development/execution in Company
- Knowledge within Company’s governing documentation
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 01.03.2019 - 28.02.2020
Options 2 x 6 months
Location Oslo, Fornebu or Stavanger
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Subsea Umbilical and Cable Engineer
Fornebu, Oslo or Stavanger
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
05 feb 2019
14.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.