- Follow up Contractors Engineering and project execution
- Ensure that HSE requirements are implemented in design and execution
- Ensure consistent design and implementation of contract requirement in interfacing contracts
- Evaluate and answer clarifications, Technical Queries, Non-Conformity Reports (NCR/DISP) and Variation Order Requests (VOR)
- Follow-up fulfillment of Technical Requirements from specification to delivery. Coordinate and align solutions with Discipline ladder, TR owners and leading advisors
- Consult / Discuss / Involve and align solutions with relevant Operation technical departments and Plant Integrity
- Contribute with technical / discipline input to project management regarding schedule, risk and verification activities etc.
- Follow-up documentation regarding delivery in correct time and quality
- Identify, report and follow-up critical activities within discipline
- Ensure experience feedback within the Projects base organisation on a continuous level
- Identify, plan, perform and follow up Examinations (QS), Design Reviews and 3’rd parts verifications
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 year’s experience from mechanical engineering
NSB | Omega
18 jan 2019
15.02.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.