- Study and project execution within drilling facilities both on fixed and floating installations
- Offshore surveys
- Steel structural calculation and construction
- Work shop following up
- Engineering Work Packages
- Input to tender
- Supplier follow up
- Installation and commissioning support
- As Built
- Experience with structural design on floating and fixed installations.
- Experience with arranging area layout incl. 3rd part equipment.
- Experience with 3d design by use of Autodesk Inventor/Vault
- Experience with offshore construction/installation work (site/yard experience)
- Experience with writing installation work packages.
- Finite Element method analysis by use of Autodesk Simulation/Nastran InCad.
- Good knowledge with DNVGL regulations, especially DNVGL-OS-C101.
- Experience with calculations of welds
- Experience with 2d design by use of Autodesk AutoCAD
- Good theoretical understanding concerning statics and steel structures, Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as Norsok, DNV and Eurocode
- The person must be an independent engineer with good knowledge in steel design using Inventor.
Autodesk simulation, Autodesk Vault, Autodesk AutoCAD, Staad, Genie, MS Office, general good IT experience
Duration 01.04.2019 - 31.12.2019
Options Possible extension is indicated
Location Kokstadflaten, Bergen
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
05 mar 2019
21.03.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.