- Overall responsibility for insulation activities.
- Be involved in insulation engineering, follow up prefabrication and installation.
- Follow up strategy, plan, preparing and execute all insulation activities related to the project
- Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
- At least 8 years of experience from project development
- Extensive knowledge within Company’s governing documents.
- Experience with engineering and construction contractors
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Company’s values
- Well-developed cooperational- and communication abilities
- Ability to work structured, systematic and towards a target
- Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work ‘across’ all areas in the project
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work loads
- Travels or mobility to Sites will be required.
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 01.07.2019 - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Field Engineer - Insulation
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
11 jun 2019
18.06.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.