- Perform process simulations of oil and gas.
- Perform sizing of process equipments.
- Hydraulic calculations and dimensioning of pipelines.
- Preparation of PFD and P and ID, and data sheets and specification of process equipment and field instrumentation.
- Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation).
- Participate in HAZOP / HAZID reviews.
- Offshore inspection if needed.
- Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
- Discipline Leader in the tender, project with responsibility for follow-up, preparation of plans, status reports and technical guidance of discipline personnel.
- This role includes coordination / follow-up with other disciplines internally. Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in MMO and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Education from the university, preferably in petroleum production or process technology.
- Good process / system understanding of the platform systems.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and NORSOK.
- Good communication and collaboration features.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
- Prior experience in offshore EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Language: Norwegian
Duration 03.06.2019 - 31.05.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Process Engineer
One of our clients
27 jun 2019
12.07.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.