- Update and follow-up Global automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors for offshore platforms, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for automation safety systems, ESD (emergency shutdown), F&G (fire & gas), C&E design (cause and effect), shutdown hierarchy, electrical isolation and FS (Function - Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation safety system design, C&E, shutdown hierarchy and global FS solutions and standardization requirement
- Participate in automation system FAT’s
- Coordinate, arrange and input to project plan for review and standardization meeting plan
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Update of technical and document data register
- In cooperation with client and contractors ensure standardization and coherent integration and design between offshore platforms, onshore site and subsea
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE Course
Krav til arbeidserfaring:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on
- Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 8 years’ Experience from automation and SAS system design activities and reviews, including cause effect and shutdown hierarchy development, electrical isolation, Function Specification, automation design and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
Krav til kvalifikasjoner:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Automation Specialist Safety system
Et norsk leverandørselskap
12 okt 2018
14.12.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.