One of our clients are looking for a Logistics Specialist to join them in Stavanger, to coordinate logistics for drilling operations.
- A Logistics Specialist is an expert within logistics, covering supply base -, helicopter- , vessel- and road supply operations.
- The position is responsible for planning and follow-up of tasks within own area, and towards operations in platform operations, drilling and wells and projects.
- The logistics specialist is a resource for the management providing competence and advice and contribute in future developments within logistics, supply process and adjacent areas
- The logistics specialist should provide good communication between Logistics and other departments internally, to main office, and external partners as other operators and interest organizations
- Coordinate and participate in logistics duty according to demand
- Plan for drilling operations together with drilling
- Communicate with suppliers of drilling equipment and plan delivery schedule
- Update cargo module in Wels according to drilling schedule
- Follow-up on vessel, helicopter and supply-base contracts for the operation
- Coordinate logistics resources on rig, supply-base, suppliers and vessels to create one-team
- Hands-on for operation during campaign, and deliver good handover to duty personnel
- Participate in daily drilling operations meetings and perform own logistics meetings
- Operate daWinci, Wels and SAP
- Other relevant tasks within logistics team
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Logistics/Operations Management/Industrial Management, business or related fields from an accredited institution
- Experience: Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferable within the oil & gas business
- Relevant experience within operations and drilling
- Knowledge and understanding of Norwegian rules and regulations
- Good skills in Wels and daWinci. Preferably requisitioning and service entry competence within SAP
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Team oriented
- Analytic and systematic
- Very good communicating skills
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Mandatory: Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Preferably: Norwegian (working language in operation)
Duration Start date asap, contract duration till June 2021.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
En av våre kunder
10 mai 2019
20.05.2019 14.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.