Develop, maintain, and report on a resource-loaded construction-level schedule that is critical to the determination of the end date of a specific turnaround and the definitive estimate.
• Create resource loaded schedules based on historical project files or manual entry from job planning forms
• Keep management personnel informed of critical path/near critical path schedule status and issues; provide recommendations for schedule improvement and recovery plans
• Collect and enter updates to the schedule daily and the baselines as needed
• Incorporates approved changes into the schedule
• Provide staffing plans to use as a basis for contractor hiring plans and to measure planned vs. actual staffing during execution
• Create and assemble bid scopes, scope books, update books, and other packages on an ad hoc or daily basis depending on phase
• Daily report on schedule performance, milestone variance, and contractor performance during execution
• Ensure that schedules have correct and complete assignments of codes and other mandatory schedule components – Must be able to consistently score high marks on mandatory schedule audits
• Accurate reporting that predicts finish date of the turnaround
• A schedule that is not overly constrained or rigid but one that can adapt to changes in field and still deliver accurate reporting
• Deliver schedule and cost information throughout the planning phase at TAR-1, TAR-2, and TAR-3
• A minimum of 5 years of previous work experience in a similar role
• Intermediate level knowledge of P6 Primavera scheduling software
• Proficient using MS Office suite of software (primarily Excel) including knowledge of pivot tables, charts, and linking capabilities
• Good analytical, verbal, and written communications skills
• Good interpersonal skills working in team environment
• Ability to set and manage priorities to meet all deadlines; including during turnaround execution with significant periods of overtime for 4-5 weeks per event
• External Primavera training and certification preferred
• Background in one of the industrial trades or equivalent combination of training and technical work experience preferred
Lake Charles, LA
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Lake Charles, LA
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
08 feb 2019
28.02.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.