- Develop and follow-up Projects cost and schedule plans and its implementation throughout projects. Monitor any deviation from the initial schedule and perform, and update current plan as required to provide the
Project Managers with the best available decision basis. Alert the Project Managers of any schedule variance in comparison with progress forecast; propose and discuss solutions to optimize the schedule and mitigate delays.
- Develop Work Breakdown-structure (WBS) together with the Project Management Team and Project Coding Structures for the project
- Establish and follow-up cost control and forecasting methods and planning and scheduling practices
- Establish the initial budget structure, the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), in liaison with the Project Managers
- Establish the Project planning control process and progress measurement methodology; closely liaise with the Project Managers to ensure the effectiveness of planning and progress monitoring tools and process.
- Evaluate and ensure quality of Contractor/s project control procedures and processes
- Collect, consolidate, analyse and report of project scope, cost and schedule control information to ensure overall project status is assessed and potential problem areas identified for corrective action
- Project Reporting including key performance measures to track/report progress and trends
- Ensures ongoing effectiveness of project controls processes and systems
- Support development of Internal and external project stakeholder communication and review materials
- Participates in Project Procurement, Contracting, and Contract Administration activities to ensure they align with project controls processes and overall project objectives.
- Actively define and contribute in establishing and update baseline/CCE for the project
- Actively support and contribute to the project risk register / contingency allocation
- Alert the Project Managers of any budget deviation, assist in the analysis of the deviations, elaborate budget forecasts, with recommendations for contingencies management.
- Responsible for the project VO (Variation Order) Register
- Responsible for Monthly reporting
- MSc or BSc in Business Administration, Engineering or a technical certificate in Construction Management.
- Extensive experience within cost and schedule achievements in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Pro- actively follow up on progress of deliverables
- Self organized, self-going
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Flexible and goal oriented
- Good communication skills on all levels
- Innovative: Challenge conventional thinking
- Collaborative: Work and communicate effectively with collegues and stakeholders
- Drive: Strive for excellence, taking personal responsibility for performance and delivering results.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2021
Location Forus, Sandnes
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
05 des 2018
12.12.2018 10.00 CET
Local candidates only.