- The Senior Electrical Engineer is part of the Electrical team in Engineering Services Organization within Operations. The position reports to the Team Leader Electrical.
- The main purpose of this role is the delivery of electrical engineering services to Norway Operations that meet customer needs as defined in annual budget and activity plan.
- The scope of services to be provided is within the electrical engineering discipline and work processes. The Senior Electrical Engineer can expect to be working technical challenges and smaller modifications across all Assets.
- The position holder will demonstrate strong commitment to the HSSE and Integrity standards when carrying out the responsibilities, delivering safe, efficient and reliable operations. He/she will ensure that the Lean principles are applied within his/her area.
- He/she will be following the key work processes within the Electrical Team and secure transfer of experience in order to improve operation efficiency.
- The position holder will participate in relevant networks, covering area of responsibility, and ensure learning transfer where this creates value for the client.
The Senior Electrical Engineer should have a B. Sc. degree within electrical engineering with 10 years of relevant experience.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer need to have a strong commitment to Company’s HSE agenda.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to work independently and deal with complex or ambiguous tasks/data.
Duration ASAP - 01.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.