- Participating in Engineering multi-discipline teams, reporting to Project Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- For Mechanical packages – responsible preparing technical specifications and Follow-up incl vendor documentation. (PRE work)
- Assisting PRB with tender & BID work
- Prepare technical requisitions
- Engineering Work Packages and follow-on engineering with construction Contractor including Site Queries
- Prepare drawings for installation & procurement in ProArc
- Master Equipment List
- Noise Studies
- Material Handling design
- Update tag and documentation info in ProArc.
- Follow-up of Mechanical packages and vendor documentation.
- Prepare Mechanical input to Conceptual- and Front End Engineering studies
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with PRE work experience preferred.
- Specialization within at least one of the following areas are preferred: Rotating Equipment’s (Pumps) and/or Pressure/Atmospheric Vessels.
- Ability to work in terms and independently.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Experience with ProArc.
- Familiar with I.E. Norsok and other statutory requirements
- Fluent in English.
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Kunde av Omega
04 feb 2019
20.02.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.