- Participating in Engineering multi-discipline teams, reporting to Project Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- For Mechanical packages – responsible preparing technical specifications and Follow-up incl vendor documentation. (PRE work)
- Assisting PRB with tender & BID work
- Prepare technical requisitions
- Engineering Work Packages and follow-on engineering with construction Contractor including Site Queries
- Prepare drawings for installation & procurement in ProArc
- Master Equipment List
- Noise Studies
- Material Handling design
- Update tag and documentation info in ProArc.
- Follow-up of Mechanical packages and vendor documentation.
- Prepare Mechanical input to Conceptual- and Front End Engineering studies
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with PRE work experience preferred.
- Specialization within at least one of the following areas are preferred: Rotating Equipment’s (Pumps) and/or Pressure/Atmospheric Vessels.
- Ability to work in terms and independently.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Experience with ProArc.
- Familiar with I.E. Norsok and other statutory requirements
- Fluent in English.
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Kunde av Omega
04 feb 2019
13.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.