- Top Quartile delivery of engineering, from feasibility to operation, to a portfolio of the Clients projects.
- Ensuring that all deliverables associated with the discipline meet minimum safety, technical and quality requirements and that risks are managed in a cost-effective way.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships within projects and operations
- Engaging with the global discipline network to secure and share technical support
- Staying abreast of and implementing new technology
- Using and maintaining appropriate industry and Clients standards
- Engineering Degree Discipline and Project engineering skills & accreditation
- Contract holder experience HSSE management and quality assurance skills
- Leadership skills SIS & Safeguarding PCD Integrity & Security Operation
- Interfaces Real Time Monitoring
- Modelling & Real Time Optimization
- Dynamic Simulation Field Instrumentation
- Quality Measuring Instruments
- Metering Base Layer Control
- Advanced Process Control Compressor Control
- In addition it is beneficial if the candidate has good knowledge and experience around the use and development of control functionality on subsea field developments.
- It is also expected that the candidate take stong participation in developing young engineers.
Duration 01.05.2019 - 30.04.2021
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
12 mar 2019
29.03.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.