- The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations.
The COMPLETION engineer shall (but not limited to):
- Provide the key planning for execution of drilling, completion, well intervention and subsea activities
- Support and follow-up of ongoing daily operations
- Perform experience transfer and well reporting
- Work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant discipline.
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
- Bachelor degree and 8+ years relevant experience
- Team builder where co-operation and team work is essential
- A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Performance driven and commercial mind-set
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations
- A lean mindset
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 25.03.2019 - 23.03.2020
Options 2 x 6 months
Location Harstad or Stjørdal, Onshore, sporadic offshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
D&W Completion Engineers (2)
Harstad or Stjørdal
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
11 mar 2019
20.03.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.