Contracts Analyst will support services for a deepwater exploration drilling program offshore Atlantic Canada. More specifically, the Contracts Analyst will report to the Supply Chain Management Lead and provide the following technical support services:
• Perform all facets of contract formation and administration including review, negotiation and administration of changes from simple contacts in the $1M to $5M range to complex contracts in the $100 M (UR/LS) or $150 M (RC) ranges related to offshore exploration work.
• Deliver end to end contract management, comprising the following
• Sourcing strategy
• Strategy execution
• Bid process
• Post award contract management
• Contract closeout
• Initiating and maintaining individual contracts
• Chairing and participating in RFP kick offs, pre-bids, awards, contractor kick-off and progress meetings
• Implementing contract formation, sourcing, award, post award administration per company procedures, utilizing dedicated IT , coordinating as required, Legal, Risk Management, Finance, Project input
• Drafting and issuing and/or assisting with proper and adequate contractual notices and communications to contractors
• Understands key suppliers and trends in the Supply Market to help make better supply chain management decisions
• Experience of the offshore space including but not limited to
• Drilling rigs, well services, well tangibles, DD-MLWD, wet trees and wellheads, marine, aviation, shorebase, supply vessels and HSE,
• Facilitating Payment certificate and invoice verification, supporting Accounts Payable
• Managing and facilitating contract change management with internal company project team members and contractors
• Maintaining complete contract files
• Expediting and ensuring the receipt of contractor contract documents
• Being aware of ongoing site activities by either physically viewing the work on a regular basis or regular communication with resources on location.
• Monitoring and facilitating the back charge, insurance claim, contractor claim and lien processes
• Monitoring the overall Delegation of Authority (DOA) compliance and approvals to the DOA as it relates to contracting process
• Contribute to and prepare presentations and strategy documentation for the Contracts Review Board
• Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure adherence to client's Contracts department standards, procedures and templates
• Deliver against formal contract management Key Performance Indicators.
• Work as a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team to solve project contracting issues
• Provide mentorship and training to other less experienced Contract Administrators
• Effectively liaise with senior project management.
• Minimum 10-15 years in a contract analyst or supply chain management role with an operator or service provider in Atlantic Canada, which includes experience in supporting offshore drilling operations;
• Knowledge of Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board environmental regulatory requirements;
• Proficient written / oral communication skills;
• Excellent project management skills and able to collaborate with project functions effectively.
St. John’s, NL
St. John's, NL
12 apr 2019
18.04.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.