The Process Engineer will work with the client project team and provide technical expertise to ensure system design consistency from subsea template to export pipeline.
- Provide technical process expertise in Dvalin tie-in to Heidrun project.
- Ensure system design consistency throughout project scope; from subsea template to export pipeline
- Develop operating and maintenance procedures for the project
- Develop hydrate and wax management strategies for operations
- Ensure that Equinor and main EPCI contractors conduct the work according to the clients project requirements, Equinor procedures and technical requirements, design basis and scope of work
- Responsible for following up process related activities and clarifications during Execution
- Ensure implementation of process requirements in subsea and topside system design and equipment specifications
- Follow-up flow assurance studies conducted by 3rd party contractor
- Participate in internal and Contractor/Supplier design reviews, HAZOPs and HAZIDs
- Maintain the existing process simulations (HYSYS) models and conduct new simulations as required.
- Education: University degree in process or chemical engineering
- Experience: Minimum 10 years working in the oil and gas industry within the field new built and offshore modifications of oil and gas platforms
- Preferably experience from Oil Company
- Preferably experience from Contractor
- Offshore experience with platform modifications
- PSA requirements
- Experience in working with Equinor Technical Requirements (TR’s)
Duration 02.01.2019 - 01.01.20120
Location Stavanger, occasional travel to other sites is to be expected.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
27 nov 2018
07.12.2018 14.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.