NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
The Contract Coordinator shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the project(s) he/she is serving and is responsible for conduction various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant procedures and requirements.
- Participate in developing the Overall Procurement Strategy
- Develop specific procurement strategies
- Participate and conduct tasks as required to pre-qualify suppliers
- Manage and conduct the tender (RFQ) process by preparing and issuing tenders acc. to set strategies
- Manage and conduct bid evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
- Give contract and procurement advice to other members of the project team
- Give input to the overall project procurement plan
- Ensure that the agreements are correctly used and managed
- Seek and provide best practice to/from Statoil competence units and to other projects
- Indentify and manage uncertainty within own agreements
- Be an active member of the Procurement organisation within the project.
- Focus on cooperation/ integration with other parts of the project team
- General support to the Procurement Manager and/or Contract manager
- BSc or higher
- Experience in performing procurement processes for EPC contracts in projects from strategy development to contract close-out
- Lack of experience may be waivered for a young aspiring candidate with good references.
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.