- Preparation and update of Project Plans in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Capture Deviations from Project Plan and Report current progress.
- Ensure Template Project Plan is defined and complete to allow for efficient startup of new Project Plans.
- Review BOM (Bill of material) Set up prior and under assembly, and ensure that assembly enhancements are implemented and errors are corrected.
- Review Material Plan Set up in projects, follow up and expedite on items not ready. Ensure that lead time deviance is detected and corrected.
- Daily review of ASCP (Advanced Supply Chain Planning) for accuracy and manual updates/release
- Close interaction with PDMT and project execution including production management
- Safety Stock (inventory) review based on historical and S&OP input (Sales & Operation Planning). Generate recommended demand and present for approval. Release demand according to approval.
- Responsible to ensure ECO (Engineering Change Order) is implemented to items on/in WO, Purchase Req, PO, and/or Inventory.
- Schedule Work Orders and setup Work orders for assembly/inspection/repair/overhaul.
- Release of Job Packages and Pick Lists in corporation with production management. Material planner shall work with PDMT/Engineering to ensure that we have sufficient documentation available to start assembly of each assembly level and ensure that “NON OSP/NON WO” like Outsourced Assembly (i.e. Packager Drammen) has sufficient assembly documentation.
- Release Out Side Processing (OSP) WO including cooperation with SCM to handling of material sent to Supplier for machining/assembly/repair/inspection.
- Respect global rules for GSP/DTB Material Planning and follow processes (locally/globally), these shall be reviewed on periodical basis to ensure that we are complying.
Health, Environment and Safety reporting
- Assure that the company’s main goals/overall objectives for Health, Environment and Safety are conveyed/communicated and complied with. Ensure/Make sure that HSE is prioritized, planned and implemented on an equal basis with other activities within/adhering to the applicable laws, regulations, contracts and instructions. Authority to impose measures as deemed necessary for compliance with corporate safety programs/systems.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning understanding
- English written and oral
- Role is responsible for the material availability for assembly and plays a critical role to ensure OTD of packages/products.
- Ability to review/enhance the assembly sequence
- Ensure critical long lead items is kept in inventory is meeting the S&OP Forecast but with flexibility of shifting applications/product range to avoid OSMI.
- Product Knowledge of rotating equipment
- Technical education on college level or relevant Experience
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with Safran Project
- Proficient in Excel
- 3 years of experience
Duration ASAP - 30.09.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Project & MRP Planner
08 nov 2018
15.11.2018 14.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.