- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work.
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance of a document development schedule (Level 5) for assigned activities.
- Prepare input to discipline reporting in accordance with project routines, for assigned scope of work.
- Report any change in scope of work to nearest superior.
- Report to Discipline Lead all matters of importance.
- Ensure development of functional design solutions, within assigned discipline activities.
- Implement corrective actions as necessary / as agreed.
- Keep close contact with other disciplines, as required, to secure that chosen design solutions are in accordance with agreement/ common understanding across disciplines for Scope of Work in assigned discipline activities.
- Senior level experience at draft check PDMS Microstation
- Preference for Client and tools experience
- Seek input and problem solver
- Team player
- Train others if necessary
- Software Skills: MicroStation, PDMS, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Discipline Engineer - 3D/2D Design - Draft Checker
Et norsk leverandørselskap
JS ph2 Riser Platform
28 nov 2018
01.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.