- Monitoring of Contractors fabrication activities within surface protection and insulation with emphasis on quality, schedule, cost efficiency and HSE.
- Monitor work progress against plans and schedules and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions
- Participate in engineering and construction reviews to secure feasible and cost-efficient end-result in construction.
- Ensure that Contractors site personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Supervise inspectors in site team.
- Plan/Participate in audits / verifications as required.
- Ensure that all required procedure qualifications are performed.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by Contractor
- Provide inputs to decisions within the discipline (i.e NCRs, TQs, design issues)
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved.
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure that all required fabrication records are prepared.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction lead.
- Ensure completion for handover to commissioning.
- Participate in area / system punch out as required and monitor status.
Additional focus areas: Continuously be a role model for HSE standards, at all sites
- Qualification as Coating inspector to NS476, Inspector level III or certified as NACE coating inspector level III or ICorr inspector level III.
- FROSIO certified insulation inspector.
- Documented skills and experience from surface treatment both on subsea and topside equipment.
- Minimum 5 years documented experience from similar position in previous projects
- Strong HSE focus
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Language requirements: English
Duration 02.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
Options 2 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Field Engineer Surface Protection and Insulation
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 des 2018
12.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.