- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Check structural E3D model
- Checking of structural drawings
- Fabrication follow-up
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
- Preferably knowledge of E3D
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline, in particular main- and temporary structures.
- The candidate must have minimum 10 years’ experience within offshore projects
The candidate must also:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Duration ASAP -3.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
23 nov 2018
14.12.2018 16.00 CET