- Training position; the person will follow the Disicpline Authority for Estimating closely.
- Prepare all types and classes of Cost Estimates from study estimates to full detailed estimates depending on the Project Phase
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures
- Review specifications, drawings, and attend meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures
- Carry out cost risk analysis to determine contingency levels
- Have knowledge of industry benchmarks and present benchmarking of cost for tenders and EPCI projects
- Participate in evaluation of cost estimating capabilities of partners and subcontractors.
- Participate in design reviews of cost estimates for studies, tenders and EPCI Projects.
- Present estimates to project management and the Client.
- Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports.
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the Project
- Some travelling must be expected
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- 0-2 years of cost estimating experience from Norwegian and international field developments
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Customer focus
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Fluent Norwegian
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
Duration 01.04.2019 - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
11 mar 2019
25.03.2019 14.00 CET
This job has expired.