• Is aware of conditions that affect employee safety;
• Translates designs into effective graphical presentations;
• Develops designs from verbal instructions;
• Makes freehand sketches;
• Prepares preliminary designs for engineer’s approval
• Demonstrates initiative and ability in creativity and decision-making;
• Produces complex drawings that require considerable drafting skills using AutoCAD software;
• Reviews and checks others’ work;
• Maintains proper file management;
• Keeps abreast of industry standards and procedures to enhance discipline knowledge.
• High school graduate or GED; Vo-tech school graduate or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of experience.
Lake Charles, LA
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
29 mar 2019
31.05.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.