The position will support projects in daily coordination of a high level of project quality activities such as:
- Ensure compliance with established quality processes, coordinate project quality activities and maintain related records.
- Coordinate 3rd party design review according to established plans
- Coordination of ITP interventions
- Facilitate meetings at Contractor and suppliers (e.g. pre-production meetings)
- Collate and ensure closure of actions and comments from Supplier visits and ITP interventions
- Provide input to supplier quality documentation
- Participate in bid evaluation processes
- Perform QMS audits
- Ensure proper handling of Contractor, Supplier and project discrepancies and non-conformances
- Facilitate handover of project elements from Contractor to PMT and PMT to other COP departments
- Ensure proper registrations of Lessons learned
- Experience from Oil and Gas projects in general is preferred, and in particularly from projects within the subsea production systems and umbilical and riser and flowlines (SURF) area.
- Technical B.Sc.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of the petroleum safety regulations and the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standards.
- Min. 5 years of project quality management experience incl. Supplier Quality Surveillance and verification activities.
- Certified lead auditor certificate is an advantage.
Duration ASAP - Approximately duration 3 years from date of hire.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Project Quality Engineer
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
12 feb 2019
14.02.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.