One of our clients need a experienced Analysis Engineer, for a temporary position, who can strengthen their team and support their ambitious growth plans within the market.
- Prepare and discuss solutions for design changes and reinforcements
- Prepare and discuss method and installation issues with engeneering and yard
- Use PDMS model in order to collect information for calculations/analysis
- Perform detail design calculations/analysis of new and of existing structures
- Perform USFOS and Blast analysis
- Prepare design reports
- Prepare installation descriptions of new structures
- Discipline Responsibility
- Higher technical education, Msc or eqvialent
- Experience from offshore modification projects
- Minimum 10 years Structural Steel experience
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Good knowledge of Seasam Genie, USFOS and Staad Pro
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible
- Good cooperation skills, social competency and interest in teamwork
- Good communication skills, written and verbally.
- Software Skills: PDMS, TIME, STAAD
- Language Skills: Norwegian, English
Duration 18.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
11 jan 2019
25.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.