- Accountable for assurance of the Engineering deliveries from Contractors in the project.
- Responsible for approving deviations from regulatory, client requirements and industry standards
- Leads staffing of engineering resources across disciplines
- Contribute to project execution as appropriate in helping to minimize and control change, to the point of handover to Operations.
- Key member of the leadership team.
- Set clear HSE objectives for engineering team around project HSE goals.
- Deliver BMS expectations for the Concept, Define and Execute stage
- Develop and maintain engineering best practices,
- Owner of the Key Decisions Register and ensure documentation of closed decisions
- Engineering interface management
- Assurance of engineering activities performed by main Contractors and Host Operator, in line with project schedule, cost and quality requirements.
- Perform assurance that the conceptual, FEED and detail design activities are acceptable
- Manage the handover of all documentation and engineering databases to Operations in accordance with DFO requirements.
- Ensure updated Decision Register and the closeout of all key decisions and outstanding engineering issues.
- Ensure compliance with the project management of change (MoC) process.
- Provide engineering input to any changes to the project-integrated schedule.
- Represent the engineering team at reviews and audits as part of the assurance programme.
- Manage the engineering cost estimate and budget.
- Take Ownership and coordinate of Risk Management for engineering risks associated with Project delivery- dependent on the Project Stage
- Provide engineering input to the overall project risk management process.
- Follow up competence and performance management of engineering resources
- Take ownership and coordinate development of necessary functional technical specifications
- Coordinate the ITT scope of work for engineering part of contracts
- Take ownership and coordinate new revisions of the Basis of Design and Project Technology Plan for the various Project stages
- Assurance of facilities engineering planning and monitoring in terms of schedule, cost and compliance to project requirements for the various project stages
- Accountable for changes and highlight changes to Project Manager
- Accountable for ensuring adequate engineering QA/QC processes during the various project stages
- Responsible for coordinating Company’s Owner’s Engineering Team and any independent/ 3rd Party verification and scope
- Detail of key activities for Engineering Lead during the different Project Stages will be agreed
- Technical Engineering degree
- Documented experience from similar lead positions, ideally with Oil and Gas Operator Companies in Norway
- Specific engineering multi-discipline experience within Topsides facilities, Subsea Production Systems (SPS), Subsea Umbilical, Riser and Flowlines (SURF) scopes.
- Experience in management / leadership positions in projects
- Experience leading engineering teams, assurance reviews
- Fluent English
- Service minded
Duration 01.02.2019 - 12-18 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
29 nov 2018
12.12.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.