- Performs installation analysis engineering related to flexibles, umbilicals, rigid pipe and lifts of structures.
- Interfaces with project and lead engineers in a project and with other engineering disciplines to ensure optimised and safe installation methods.
- Hydrodynamic calculations and modelling in Orcaflex of subsea products and assets.
- Performing static and dynamic analysis to verify systems constraints and operability.
- Data gathering and evaluation, design basis writing and follow-up
- Calculation of hydrodynamic and inertial properties of structures
- Use of marine operations software packages to model products, structures, vessels and other systems required to perform subsea operations such as pipe laying and lifting
- Verification of modelling and calculations towards relevant industry codes, standards, design guides, rules and regulations
- Liaise with associated subsea disciplines and coordinate interfaces within projects
- Provide technical engineering support to other departments and to colleagues in terms of training and mentoring
- Ensures that engineering documents meet the general quality requirements, codes, and standards
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with contract requirements (including budget), project QHSE plan and TechnipFMC and discipline engineering processes and standards
- Engineering degree (M.SC., B.Sc. or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in installation analysis engineering in one or more of the following topics:
- Flexible and umbilical pipelay
- Rigid pipelay
- Subsea lifting of structures
- Good interpersonnal skills, team player
- Capable of leading technical meetings internally
- Solid skills on modelling of hydrodynamic physical systems
- Proven experience in Orcaflex
- Familiar with industry code DNVGL-ST-N001
- Thorough focus on performing engineering according to internal and industry standards
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic approach to engineering design
- Being able to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic envivonment
- Flexibility to perform in long term large projects as well as smaller fast track tasks
Duration ASAP - 6 months duration
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Analysis Engineer/Senior Engineer Subsea Installation
Et norsk selskap
14 mar 2019
26.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.