The Project Planner is responsible for implementing, maintaining and follow-up all project planning, scheduling activities and resource levelling within a project.
- Establish and maintain the project schedule, with all its activities and milestones.
- Establish and maintain the project(s) planning structure break down (WBS) and code structure in line with Planning Procedure and Customer specific demands.
- Assure that any changes related to the scope of the contract get implemented into relevant plans.
- Implementation of sub-contractors plans into main schedule/plan. Establish reporting routines for sub-contractors and follow up deliveries according to the main schedule/plan, if necessary checking physical progress at sub-contractors workshop/place of production.
- Reporting to Customer according to the Contract.
- Responsible for performing the Baseline Revision when applicable
- 2-5 years experience as an Planner in Oil & Gas (Subsea preferred)
- Excellent skills in MS Project
- Fluent in English
- Good communicator
- Attention to details
Duration Q1 2019 - 1 year duration
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our Clients
27 nov 2018
21.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.