The Project Planner is responsible for implementing, maintaining and follow-up all project planning, scheduling activities and resource levelling within a project.
- Establish and maintain the project schedule, with all its activities and milestones.
- Establish and maintain the project(s) planning structure break down (WBS) and code structure in line with Planning Procedure and Customer specific demands.
- Assure that any changes related to the scope of the contract get implemented into relevant plans.
- Implementation of sub-contractors plans into main schedule/plan. Establish reporting routines for sub-contractors and follow up deliveries according to the main schedule/plan, if necessary checking physical progress at sub-contractors workshop/place of production.
- Reporting to Customer according to the Contract.
- Responsible for performing the Baseline Revision when applicable
- 2-5 years experience as an Planner in Oil & Gas (Subsea preferred)
- Excellent skills in MS Project
- Fluent in English
- Good communicator
- Attention to details
Duration Q1 2019 - 1 year duration
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our Clients
27 nov 2018
07.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.