Senior Project Manager will start in the Planning for Design Phase of this eProcurement Project and will be involved throughout the remaining phases of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) through to project closure.
• Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations start-up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters.
• Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof.
• Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team.
• Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle.
• Meet stakeholders and other project managers and state problems in a form capable of being solved.
• Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools.
• Ensure all deliverables and milestones are completed as planned.
• Manage Project Change Requests
• Develop and support project schedules.
• Develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structures.
• Produce appropriate reports and identify scheduling and/or dependency issues.
• Conduct and provide critical path analysis.
• Assist in Schedule Co-ordination efforts with internal and external project stakeholders.
• Project sign-off.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in this role – Preferably with a recognized professional certification.
• May require specific experience in GIS environments for GIS projects.
St. John's, NL
The assignment is on a part time basis at approximately 40%.
eProcurement Project Manager
St. John's, NL
05 jul 2019
15.07.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.