- Responsible for the project Information Management unit, including:
- IS/IT (Information systems and technology)
- Document Control Centre
- Total responsibility of IS/IT function in project.
- Responsible for maintenance and management of the IS/IT systems in project
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of solutions in consultancy with the project management and basis IS/IT.
- Responsible to establish user support for methods and systems within the project.
- Responsible to define/evaluate the need of data exchange in project.
- Ensure that necessary software in project satisfies established quality assurance systems.
- Graduate Engineering with 8 years of experience, or engineer with at least 10 years of experience, or if not engineer at least 12 years of experience.
- Daily management of IS/IT in project
- Consecutive contact with basis IS/IT organization in ROS
- Report status (progress, workload, staffing)
- Establish IS/IT mobilization plan and identify the activities.
- Follow up the intensions of Contract and report non-conformances and corrective actions.
- Be the system/ method support for document control system in project
- Establish purview and routines for the document control function.
- Assist establishing and maintenance of document register. Coordinate internal and external distribution
- Coordinate collocation of LCI documentation.
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
01 apr 2019
24.04.2019 18.00 CET