Working within the Project Delivery Team the incumbent will follow through the Completions deliverable process throughout construction, commissioning and start-up. In particular, the incumbent will ensure the Completions deliverables for Asset Turnover to the Operator meet or exceed our Client's expectations, and are aligned with industry recommended practice. The incumbent will interface extensively with the various members of the Project Delivery Team, in particular Package Management, Engineering and Quality. The incumbent will assist in ensuring all Completions process objectives are met to achieve Asset Turnover of Systems / Subsystems and equipment to the Operator in a timely manner.
The duties and job functions will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Participate in the Asset Turnover processes and procedure.
• Assist with development of Asset Turnover Package scope definitions.
• Assist with Asset Turnover Package allocation within the Project Completions System (PCS).
• Collecting and arranging work scopes / documentation as required to complete Asset Turnover Packages.
• Provide support to the project delivery teams for assembling Asset Turnover Packages.
• Participate in the development and implementation of processes and procedures supporting Asset Turnover to Operations.
• Participate in completion meetings.
• Assists with effecting the execution of Asset Turnover of systems / sub-systems and equipment to operations
• Other activities as assigned.
• Bachelor of Engineering
• 1 to 3 years' experience on a major Civil/Electrical/Mechanical projects; preferably Hydro/Electric; in technical as well as construction, completions and commissioning.
• Experience in working with project completion data bases considered an asset.
• Previous experience working with multi-disciplines in supporting mechanical completion and commissioning activities.
• Possess an excellent and demonstrated commitment to safety and environmental.
• Demonstrated willingness to adhere to the Client's vision and core values.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with other team members.
• Must be able to work effectively as a key member of the Project Delivery Team within a multi-functional team environment (matrix style organization structure).
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety and environment.
• Problem solving skills.
• Solution oriented. Must be able to work in a collaborative/supportive manner with stakeholders.
St. John's, NL
Junior Completions Coordinator
NSB Client - Newfoundland and Labrador
07 mar 2019
19.03.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.