This role will be responsible to know what’s in inventory, it’s condition, how much, where it is and why keep it as inventory.
The role is responsible to monitor inventory accuracy and control, perform optimization, inventory audits/controls, ERP inventory structure, inventory master data, inventory catalogues and disposal of surplus processes.
- Work according to and contribute to development of material management procedures/processes.
- Manage Inventory clean-up efforts and counting schedules.
- Perform optimization of stock items
- Interface with internal customers in planning demand for inventory capacity and levels.
- Accountable for all inventory cyclic counts are established and carried out for all Clients inventory at all inventory locations.
- Contribute in identifying and execution of Disposals (sale, donation or scrap of equipment).
- Participate in yearly slow moving/spare part exercises to secure correct inventory types- and levels.
- Continuously inform, educate and make the organization aware of processes and procedures.
- Develop and work with all Clients Inventory storage locations, including 3rd party vendors.
- WorkMate/SAP responsible for the Inventory Management Module.
- Proactively identify process gaps and decide best action to close gaps.
- Assist in designing appropriate strategies for the preservation, maintenance and care of materials.
- Ensure new established lean processes to reflect Inventory Management BMS and improve flow efficiency through new digitalization initiatives.
- Participate in an efficient transition from existing ERP systems to SAP S4/Hana to mitigate operational risk.
- Any other activity that is relevant for this position.
- SCM/Business, or Engineering related field, or equivalent
- Formal academic background in Inventory Management fundamental concepts, Warehousing / Distribution, Transportations, or related fields, supported by sufficient material management experience.
- Experience from material management, inventory management or other relevant SCM roles
- Experience with SAP / Workmate or other comparable ERP systems.
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent organizational, planning and reporting skills.
- Ability to work creatively, turn plans into reality, in a demanding environment.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimum direction and supervision.
- Experience in working across disciplines and cross-functional teams, preparing and managing Service Level agreements with stakeholders.
- Good communication and listening skills, excellent command of English language.
- Good presentation skills and facilitation skills.
- One-team attitude.
Duration 26.03.2019 - 31.12.2019, possibility for extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
et norsk operatørselskap
09 mar 2019
21.03.2019 16.00 CET