- General work related to maintenance and modifications on offshore oil and gas processing systems
- Includes study work, FEED and detail engineering
- Varied tasks and responsibilities such as: System design, develop P&ID's/PFD's/UFD's, dimensioning of equipment (pipes, valves and Process equipment), engineering registers, write study reports, participate in HAZOP, design review, process safety analysis.
- MSc or BSc within Process, Process Technology or similar
- Some experience within the oil and gas industry
- Basic safety and emergency training - offshore course
- Software Skills: Microstation, MS Office
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
- Fluent in Norwegian is mandatory
Duration ASAP - 19.02.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 mar 2019
16.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.