• Piping design work to meet Client requirements and specifications
• Originate piping design documents
• Generate material take-offs and bill of material reports
• Ensure all HSEQ requirements are met within the piping discipline in accordance with client procedures and management systems
• Travel offshore on an as-needed basis to complete piping surveys
• Technical Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant piping design work experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
• Experience with PDMS, AutoCAD
• Team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved will be considered
• Local Candidates given first consideration
St. John's, NL
06 jun 2019
20.06.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.