Our client is looking for a candidate with relevant background and experience within LCI.
- BSc/MSc degree in Engineering is preferred, but at least technical education from high school/collage or equivalent is required. Long experience may compensate for lack of theoretical education.
- In-depth knowledge within LCI, preferable with experience from LCI as project engineer.
- Experience and competence within the use of computer based LCI systems, e.g. SAP, Procosys and STID.
- Experience and competence within IT/Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of methodology for project execution is an advantage
- Proactively show LCI manager skills throughout the project.
- Define and ensure quality of all LCI documentation within projects for internal / external customers.
- Prepare LCI-strategy, -procedures and –plans for projects
- Prepare and organize the projects tools for handling of technical documentation and register info.
- Make visible and put focus on LCI requirements for projects members
- Quality assure and update technical documentation and register info
- Ensure that clients LCI requirements are fulfilled
- Define LCI requirements for suppliers
- Lead LCI verification meetings for procurement packages
- Follow up and report LCI status in projects
- Monitor and maintainance of quality on technical information
- Follow up of suppliers to ensure LCI (drawings, documents, databases, 3D models etc) are established in accordance with requirements
- Establish and administer technical requirements to information in contracts and attend in process for evaluation of contracts
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with client’s procedures, guidelines and requirements.
Duration ASAP - 31.08.2018
Options Possibility for extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
13 apr 2018
25.04.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.