Our client is looking for a candidate with relevant background and experience within LCI.
- BSc/MSc degree in Engineering is preferred, but at least technical education from high school/collage or equivalent is required. Long experience may compensate for lack of theoretical education.
- In-depth knowledge within LCI, preferable with experience from LCI as project engineer.
- Experience and competence within the use of computer based LCI systems, e.g. SAP, Procosys and STID.
- Experience and competence within IT/Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of methodology for project execution is an advantage
- Proactively show LCI manager skills throughout the project.
- Define and ensure quality of all LCI documentation within projects for internal / external customers.
- Prepare LCI-strategy, -procedures and –plans for projects
- Prepare and organize the projects tools for handling of technical documentation and register info.
- Make visible and put focus on LCI requirements for projects members
- Quality assure and update technical documentation and register info
- Ensure that clients LCI requirements are fulfilled
- Define LCI requirements for suppliers
- Lead LCI verification meetings for procurement packages
- Follow up and report LCI status in projects
- Monitor and maintainance of quality on technical information
- Follow up of suppliers to ensure LCI (drawings, documents, databases, 3D models etc) are established in accordance with requirements
- Establish and administer technical requirements to information in contracts and attend in process for evaluation of contracts
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with client’s procedures, guidelines and requirements.
Duration ASAP - 31.08.2018
Options Possibility for extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com