- The position shall mainly follow up SIL and Functional safety deliverables within companys Projects. From early phase to execution. The project role will be a part of the Technical Safety team in engineering.
- In addition support daily challenges within the operational units
- Ad hock tasks in the base units e.g. requirement, development/research projects
- Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
The person needs to have good knowledge of functional safety industry:
Good knowledge of:
- IEC 61511
- IEC 61508
- NORSOK guideline 070
- Self driven and active, internally and towards contractors.
- Cooperate with different disciplines is important.
- Multidiscipline skills are required
- Experience with the company’s projects is an advantage
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 02.01.2018 - 30.06.2018
Options 2 x 6 months
Location Fornebu, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Principal Engineer for function safety and SIL in the company's projects
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.