- The position shall mainly follow up SIL and Functional safety deliverables within companys Projects. From early phase to execution. The project role will be a part of the Technical Safety team in engineering.
- In addition support daily challenges within the operational units
- Ad hock tasks in the base units e.g. requirement, development/research projects
- Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
The person needs to have good knowledge of functional safety industry:
Good knowledge of:
- IEC 61511
- IEC 61508
- NORSOK guideline 070
- Self driven and active, internally and towards contractors.
- Cooperate with different disciplines is important.
- Multidiscipline skills are required
- Experience with the company’s projects is an advantage
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 02.01.2018 - 30.06.2018
Options 2 x 6 months
Location Fornebu, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Principal Engineer for function safety and SIL in the company's projects