NSB Omega is looking for a highly motivated, productivity driven and process oriented individual, for a client in St. John's, to work as part of a small team to ensure timely materials and services procurement in support of drilling operations. The main objective of the role is to work with Wells Engineers to manage and optimize equipment inventory, schedule consumption, develop requisitions and improve the overall supply chain process.
Scope includes but is not limited to: planning, preparing documentation, and securing approvals for materials and services, coordination between requestors, procurement, vendors, and management, and supporting inventory control initiatives per management guidance.
The Materials Lead manages and expedites flow of materials, equipment, parts, and assemblies between internal and external departments and sites, according to delivery and shipping schedules and project priorities, and compiles and maintains computerized records.
• Reviews delivery schedules and related information and confers with site supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material. Proactively takes intervention when required.
• Manages requisitions for materials and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
• Incorporate material lead time estimates from Supply Chain and develop a schedule for placing material orders in time to meet the project schedule.
• Develop a schedule and plan for material movement which includes storage and staging locations, and preservation requirements.
• Create SAP reservations for materials in inventory according to project requirements and timelines.
• Create SAP purchase requisitions for materials based on design Bills of Materials provided by Project Engineering or the ESP.
• Create a request for a new Material Master if the existing SAP material catalogue does not provide appropriate alternatives.
• Bachelors' or Master's degree required
• Extensive knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
• Extensive knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
• Work experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Advanced time management skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Advanced written and oral communications skills
• Influencing with and without authority
• Organization skills
St. John's, NL
St. John's, NL
A Major Local Operator
07 mai 2019
28.05.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.