- Establish electrical system philosophy, verification, and governing documents for project in detail phase
- System Design and follow up of high and low voltage system
- Responsible for electrical systems and integration
- System responsible or discipline role in projects
- Follow up and evaluate Paladin calculation/reports performed by 3 part
- PMS/PDCS design, implementation and follow up
- HVDC interface, coordination and follow up for the project
- Participate in meetings, workshops, FAT’s and reviews
- Review of vendor and other contract technical documentation
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
- In cooperation client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
- Master degree, electrical power engineering
- FSE Course
- Ex Course
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as
- Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration 01.10.2018 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Electrical System Engineer (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
07 des 2018
25.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.