- Establish electrical system philosophy, verification, and governing documents for project in detail phase
- System Design and follow up of high and low voltage system
- Responsible for electrical systems and integration
- System responsible or discipline role in projects
- Follow up and evaluate Paladin calculation/reports performed by 3 part
- PMS/PDCS design, implementation and follow up
- HVDC interface, coordination and follow up for the project
- Participate in meetings, workshops, FAT’s and reviews
- Review of vendor and other contract technical documentation
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
- In cooperation client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
- Master degree, electrical power engineering
- FSE Course
- Ex Course
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as
- Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration 01.10.2018 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
07 des 2018
25.01.2019 18.00 CET