- Reservoir Engineering related to the team’s Assets, with specific subsurface support to operated and/or non-operated assets.
- Responsible for providing production profiles and reserves for the various assets (fields, discoveries and prospects), and owner of the LOF Master Spreadsheet.
- Provide reservoir engineering analysis in the screening and assessment of business development opportunities;
- Support the asset management of cient’s portfolio of development and production assets with critical reservoir engineering analysis;
- Build reservoir simulation and analytical models as required for cient’s discoveries and producing fields in Norway and the UK;
- Provide reservoir engineering input to support the exploration team;
- Represent cient in Reservoir Committee Meetings for cient’s non-operated and/or operated assets;
- Follow up cient’ss production on a day-to-day basis and maintain cient’s production database;
- Provide input to asset reporting on a routine basis (annual reserves reporting, monthly production forecasting, annual production budget, production guidelines);
- Maintain key Life of Field input and assumptions for asset evaluations;
- Acquire/coordinate specialized reservoir studies such as PVT, SCAL, DST and well stimulation;
- Defend our positions in Reserve and resource evaluation;
- Provide well planning and input to asset long term planning.
Communication, cooperation and development
- Day to day communication and input to asset manager;
- Report back to Asset Manager after RC meetings;
- Actively cooperate within the team and across teams, as appropriate to ensure free exchange; of information, knowledge and resources in pro-active manner;
- Cooperate with interdisciplinary team to ensure good quality of input (petrophysics, SCAL, PVT; G&G) and output (economics, commercial aspects) to in-house models;
- Keep abreast of new developments in geoscience/reservoir technology and explore possible applications to exploration and development opportunities;
- Maintain professional knowledge base, particularly best practice;
- Act as an adviser for the less experienced staff and for management;
- Contribute with ideas and knowledge in PETEC meetings.
HSE management and compliance
- Contribute to the HSE performance for operated assets and any other activities undertaken or managed by the NSNS team conforms to cient’s HSE policy and Norwegian regulations;
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in HSE performance
- MSc – Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Reservoir Engineering
5+ years’ experience in reservoir engineering, and subsurface evaluation covering field development and production phases
- Leadership abilities, organization and planning skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, ability to building relationships and to influence
- Ability to work effectively in a multi discipline team environment
- Fluent in English written and oral
- Structured and accurate in the preparation of LOF excel spreadsheets
- Advanced user of Excel Spreadsheets
- OFM, MBAL, Eclipse/Petrel RE
- Decline curve Analysis of production forecasting
- Experience with well test analysis
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
08 mar 2019
15.03.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.